Challenge rules

Friday 21 July 2017

Special Birthday Wishes

Good morning all
For today's card I have chosen my favourite papers from Lemoncraft's
'House of Roses' pad and distressed the edges with brown ink.
I have used a lovely frame chipboard to which I have added a Birthday sentiment.
Flowers have been made from white and Ecru Foamiran and coloured
with soft pastels.

Products Used:-
House of Roses 6x6 Pad
Frame - 0114
Foamiran - White
Foamiran - Ecru
Soft Pastels
Pearl Stamens
Self Adhesive Pearls
All available from Crafty Enjoyments online shop:-

Please visit my blog for more inspiration:-

Follow me on facebook:-

or Instagram:-

Take a look at our Fabulous Foamiran facebook page https://www.facebook.com/groups/688324341370029/

Have a great weekend

Margie




No comments:

Post a Comment