Challenge rules

Friday 25 May 2018

Goodbye

The time has come to say goodbye.

It was a pleasure to be part of Crafty Enjoyments from the beginning, it feels like yesterday but in fact I started in September 2015!! Yes, many weeks, months and years ago:)

I feel slightly emotional right now but it's time to move on.

Hope my projects inspired few peoples and that some of you will still visit my personal blog to see what I'm up to;)

Do not be a stranger and join me on my new adventures.

 My blog HERE

So as my last project for CE I'm sharing this wedding card in a box









Lemoncraft - Gossamer Blue - 6x6 Paper Pad


 0 Silk Foam White  - 0001 Silk Foam

Frame Eva 01 large - 0651D Cardboard


Pigment Ink Pad - Sky blue  - 0023 InkPad

Double sided tape, run over your fingers, 6mm



Kisses  :))



No comments:

Post a Comment