Challenge rules

Sunday 4 November 2018

Ho!Ho! Merry Christmas!




Hello everyone, Christmas are coming soon so it is time to think about the decorations.
If you have no idea how to do it, you can use the inspiration which I have created for you.
This time I want to show you a 3D sleigh covered by snow.
I decorated them with an artificial snow, filled it with decorative Christmas products such as Christmas Berries, pine cones,my handmade poinsences and snowflakes chipboards.
There is a wooden inscription and small boxes with presents hidden inside them.
This is how sleigh of my little Santa were created.
I hope you will like them. I would be so glad to see one made by you!










To create my Christmas inspiration I used:






Many thanks for visiting today,
Hug, Monika



No comments:

Post a Comment