Challenge rules

Wednesday 7 August 2019

Romantic wedding card "Grow old with me"

Good morning everyone, it's Nina from " Handmade by NinaB " with you today.
Happy to be here with you. I would like to show my inspiration for you.
A romantic wedding card with a handmade paper violin and foamiran flowers for the decoration.
On my card I used the lovely Lemoncraft paper "Grow old with me", and on the Violin to get a wood effect Lemoncraft paper "Sweet Secrets".
The married couple on the card is a beautiful laser cut chipboard made by Crafty Moly.
For the foamiran flowers, I´ve used Rosy Owl die - Flowers AC1.
All of the inspirational products you can get from CraftyEnjoyments Store

Hope you like it!









Products I used for creating my card;

















Thank you very much, and I wish you all wonderful creating times! 
Hugs
-Nina-



No comments:

Post a Comment