Challenge rules

Wednesday 4 September 2019

My sunshine


Hello everyone, it's Nina from Handmade by NinaB sharing with you my 
inspiration card "My sunshine".

This card is made with love for my little grandchild, a little cute princess who
will celebrate her birthday next month. 

I always struggle with choices of papers and embellishments expecially when I make cards for children .. 
This time I did not have a hard time to find the perfect paper, 
Mintay by Karola "Kiddies"... perfect choice for birthday cards to children.

The colorful paper gave me many possibilities to use different colors of 
foamiran for the flowers. 
I used Craft Passion-Flowers 7 set " die cut, and 
in the center of the flowers I have a crystal sticker in matching color.

 A lovely lasercut chipboard from Crafty Moly as a frame, that I did cut in two so the paper pattern wouldn't get to covered.

All of these products you can get from Craftyenjoyments store

















Hope you like my card inspiration, have a lovely day 💗

Hugs, Nina

 















No comments:

Post a Comment