Challenge rules

Friday 17 January 2020

For our lovely grandparents....

Hello to you all :)
 After a long break, which was caused by the little miracle who was born and took possession of my life and heart.
I am slowly coming back to creating and I know that many of you have been waiting for it :)
 I have been waiting too. I missed it so much and I'm glad that I will have the ability to start creating for you and realizing myself in what makes great joy for me.
Today I`d like to show you what I have made for my son's grandparents as we will be celebrating their day soon. 
So this exploding box will be an amazing gift for them.
I hope you like it ;)

Best wishes & speak to you soon ;)
Monika


















To create my box I used :


































No comments:

Post a Comment