Challenge rules

Wednesday 13 May 2020

One love one life

Hi everyone,
It’s that time again for me to try to inspire you. This time I have designed and created a triple folded card that is suitable for either a wedding or wedding anniversary. I used some beautiful papers, added Foamiran flowers, left some space for personal touches and used a laser cut “one love one life” cardboard. I hope you like it πŸ’–πŸ’–










To make this card I used

ScrapAndMe 12 x 12 sentimentals papers


Frame Emma small 0645M cardboard


Laser cut “One love one life “0221 cardboard


Micro heart set 0340


Lemoncraft vintage times 035


Lemoncraft 6 x 6  love of my life papers


Pale pink Foamiran 008



Peach Foamiran 019



Designed and created by Jacqueline Willows πŸ’–





















No comments:

Post a Comment