Challenge rules

Monday 31 August 2020

Design Team

We are pleased to announce Craftyenjoyments DT. We hope that our team will inspire you to create wonderful scrapbooking works and foamiran flowers using our interesting products
They are with us


My name is Jacqueline Willows, I am 54 years old and have been married to Mark Willows for  29 years. I currently live in Spalding in Lincolnshire and am a Functional skills tutor, whereby I tutor Numeracy and Literacy. I am retiring very soon and plan to move to Turkey over the next few weeks, where my husband, myself and our two Ragdoll cats Wellington and Nelson will embark on a new adventure. I love crafts and creating and have always enjoyed decorating my home at Christmas time. I have made flower arrangements, wreaths, and garlands with silk flowers, made felt flowers and since discovering Foamiran made floral decorations and hair accessories. I would love to be able to improve my skills and eventually be able to make beautiful cards. 
xxx


Hi, My name is Julia, I'm from Poland but I live in England for 9 years. During the day I raise 3.5-year-old twins and in the night when they asleep I am making cards, decorations, paper crafts, handmade flowers (paper or foamiran ), and mixed media projects. This is my hobby and passion. I know Craftyenjoyments shop for a few years and I am very happy to share my craft projects with you using their products. 
xxx


Hello,
I am so excited to be a part of the Desing Team CraftyEnjoyments.
Creating is a passion for me.
I love creating and spreading my passion amongst my fellow crafters.
Every crafting is very close to my heart.
xxx


Hello, I'm Louise and I live and work in the beautiful Highlands of Scotland. I've been crafting for most of my adult life but got back into crafting in a big way five years ago. I am predominantly a paper crafter but also dabble in mixed media, sewing, and knitting. I love to think outside the box when I have a new paper kit and hope to share this with you on the blog.
xxx


Hi, my name is Monika. I am a mother of two. I have been dealing with various kinds of handicrafts for several years but scrapbooking and cardmaking was stole my heart for good.
 I usually create layered, rich projects. I like it when it sparkly, blink, blink ... I often, almost always, use my handmade formiran flowers. Scrapbooking is fun and a form of relaxation for me.
xxx


My name is Renata. I was born and live in Poland. Thanks to a happy twist of fate, I am a wife and a mother. A wonderful husband and two beloved people who absorb that I can not create their passions. I am a mathematician by education, the numbers do not dominate my soul. The interest in handicraft and fascination with objects created for the love of beauty has long had me. Thanks to this, I discovered scrapbooking and fell in love with the hand-made album on the diagnosed, because I fixed it with a lens that gained a unique setting. 
Three years dedicated to every free moment not only for albums. I make cards, frames, diaries, an ordinary thing that wants to be offered to someone, I give an unusual form. Make ornaments of all this often use foam, hand-made flowers. My works can be viewed on the YouTube channel.
I have been a part of the CraftyEnjoyments Design Team for two years, and hope still to inspire you and infect my passion.
xxx


My name is Svitlana.
Living in a beautiful seaside town in England, I always have inspiration for my projects and artwork. I have a loving husband
and two small daughters. My family gives me ideas, that I like to imply in my works. I do scrapbooking for more than 1 year,
started from making different simple cards now I'm creating photo albums, photo folios, multi-layered cards, and also document
holders and covers. I use my handmade paper flowers in nearly all of
my projects.
xxx


Hello. My name is Wiola, I'm 31 years old and I live in London with my family. Privately, I'm a mother of five-year-old Iga and a teacher by vocation. Crafts and creative solutions have always accompanied me, but it was two years ago that my adventure with scrapbooking began. I wanted to make a card for my friend and I lost it. Scrapbooking has become my passion. My favorite thing to do is to create exploding boxes and cards in various forms, decorated with my handmade foamiran flowers. I appear on the web as Paper World by Wiola. See you on my first inspiration :)
xxx


My life runs alongside the beloved and patient man, who is my husband for many many years. We have three wonderful children.
Ever since I can remember, different projects were born in my head.  The first were little houses, which I performed using shoeboxes with small furniture inside made from matchboxes. I loved to play in a toolshed, among hammers, chisels, and screws. I think that is the reason I still like construction works. My mother taught me to knit and instilled my love of poetry. I wrote my first poem at the age of 11 years. I also like doing makeup and hair cutting.
All my free time I spend on the projects that occur in my head. 
Sometimes there are sweaters or hairdos, sometimes cards, flowers and other times bigger challenges. 
I take the Craftyenjoyments project very seriously. 
Working on it gives me a lot of satisfaction and joy. Thanks to this project I meet many very interesting people every day, for whom making creations is a passion. 
Hugs Ewa
xxx




No comments:

Post a Comment