Challenge rules

Friday 25 December 2020

Birthday card

 Hi here Monika from Craft by Monika.

 After months of Christmas creation, I need a break. That's why today I want to show you a unique card for birthday. Romantic, but with an edge thanks to the unique collection from Mintay.

Intense navy blue, flowers from foarmiran, patting and craft paper create a beautiful combination.

 I hope you like my project and that it will inspire you




 









Stash what I used from CraftyEnjoyments Shop
 
 
Mintay - Harmony - 12x12 Paper Set
 
 
Mintay - Harmony - 6x6 Paper Set
 
 
 019 Foamiran Peach  - 0019 Foam
 
 
001 Foamiran White  - 0001 Foam
 
 
 
Mungyo Artists` Soft Pastels 48
Craft Passion Dies - Flowers 7 set 
I wish you a happy and peaceful Christmas and a verry happy New Year
hugs Monika
xxx 
 



No comments:

Post a Comment