Challenge rules

Sunday 16 April 2017

Crafty Enjoyment....




Foamiran HERE
005 Foamiran Yellow  - 0005 Foam
Carriage HERE
 Carriage - 0845 Cardboard

1st Kiss HERE
First kiss - 0426 Cardboard

Ribbon Base HERE
Ribbon base x 4 - 0975A Cardboard

Hi Everyone!
It's Jan once again with another project.
I have another card to share. I used an 8x8 concertina card.
A couple of dies and I made some lovely Foamiran flowers they were cut with a flower die.
I also made up the Crafty Enjoyments super cute 3D carriage 
I have so many amazing Crafty Enjoyment product I don't no what to use first. I love them all.
Have you seen the new Silk Foamiran!!! I just have to have some. HERE
More of my card details HERE
We have challenge #13 going on right now
  HERE
It's
"Spring is sinking in flowers made of foamiran "

So come on it's a great excuse to play with the amazing Foamiran. 
There is loads of inspiration on the CE blog

Thanks for stopping by,
xx Jan

No comments:

Post a Comment