Challenge rules

Tuesday 1 May 2018

My hobby, my life

Hi,
My name is Ania I am 36 years old and came from Poland. Some of you know me as CraftAnna. I have been living in English village for almost five years where I started work on a farm. When I gave birth to my second child I stayed at home, and then, the idea and will of creating was born in my head. When I made my first card I fell in love in cardmaking and scrapbooking. A lot of hours spent on my works, being surrounded by papers, dies, and boxes, made me more patient and precise. What is my style? I cannot say exactly but I love doing works full of flowers, laces, pearls and…


 I am proud of being invited to DT and being joined to this wonderful Crafty Enjoyments
Team. I am going to create special projects.

Have a lovely day
Ania







                               
 




No comments:

Post a Comment