Challenge rules

Tuesday 5 June 2018

Birthday Card



Hi everyone, it`s Anna here

I'm coming today with my next birthday card in a box.
I want to share with you.
This is my inspiration for Craftyenjoyments shop.
The card is with my handmade silk  foamiran flowers and
beautiful paper pads Lemoncraft - Yesterday - 6x6 Paper
 and paper roses with Lemoncraft - Vintage Time 025,
 butterflies with Lemoncraft - Vintage Time 023
I made my flowers using white silk Foamiran,
 my flowers have been colored with oil pastels, 
also used Pearl Stamens  Pale Pink plus Foamiran Olive Green - 0014. 
For the leaves, I used Mold 10 Alstomeria II.
I added Crafty Moly chipboard inscription.
I hope you enjoy my next inspiration.





















Silk Foam White - 0001 Silk Foam


Pearl Stamens - Pale Pink - 0012 Stamen
Foamiran Olive Green - 0014 Foam




Have a lovely day 









No comments:

Post a Comment