Challenge rules

Friday 27 July 2018

Step by step the peony flower.

Hi it`s Ewa here
I have prepared a tutorial on how to make step by step the peony flower .


The center was made of a white foam strip about 30 cm long.
I cut the strip for thin strips.
I colored their ends with yellow oil pastels.


I warmed the strips with an iron and twisted .


The 30 cm strap was rolled up and glued together.


Cutting petals.

I prepared the petals templates according to the pattern.


The edges of the petals were stained with soft oil pastel.



I warmed the edges of the petals with iron and twisted


Cold foamiran extends well.


I made each petal using a wooden ball.


I began to glue the petals from the smallest to the largest.

















I covered the stalks with cold porcelain.




















Have a nice weekend
Hugs
Ewa




No comments:

Post a Comment