Challenge rules

Friday 3 August 2018

My lovely house 3D

Hello  dears it's Monika here...
Today I would like to show you something completely different than I used to share with you before. I hope you will love the work which I made for Craftenjoyments. It took me a little bit more time to complete the work, however, I think it was worth waiting for such an amazing effect. I cannot wait to share it with you as I am so proud of what I have created. I took the challenge and now I can immodestly say - I've done it! I want to invite you to view photos of the 3D cottage from my beloved Craftenjoyments store. The house was finished mainly with Lemoncraft's papers what made the house more real and cozy.








This what I used from my lovely shop Craftyenjoyments:


























Many thanks and hugs
Monika
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment