Challenge rules

Thursday 4 October 2018

Mini album for a little boy

Hello everyone, it's Renata here.

A photo album of a child will be a nice sovenir to which we will gladly come back.

Today I wanted to show you an album for a little boy.
I made the album from a beautiful Lemon Craft collection "Lullaby" . 
I also used sheets from the collection "Yesterday" and "Forget Me Not". 
Lemon Craft collections match very well and can be combined. 

On the cover there is a picture frame with a shaker box and hand made foamiran flowers.











I invite you to our  channel
Craftyenjoyments 
where you can see the album
and tutorial
 part 1 




 Lemoncraft - Forget Me Not - BASIC 12x12 Paper Pad



 Lemoncraft - Yesterday - BASIC 12x12 Paper Pad

Rocking pony mini - 0752 Cardboard



001 Foamiran White - 0001 Foam


017 Foamiran Light blue - 0017 Foam



Pearl stamens - yellow - 0013 Stamen


Centers for flowers 0,6 - 0,8 cm - Yellow
Glass microbeads - green - 0005 Emb
Square 1 mm spacer foam


I hope you like my album.
Have a nice day...


Renata

No comments:

Post a Comment