Challenge rules

Friday 18 January 2019

Chocolate card for my Grandmother...

Hello, everyone, it is Monika Miłek here with you today with my another inspiration in this month.
Maybe you know or maybe don't that soon in Poland we celebrate Grandma's and Grandpa's Day.
It is 21st and 22nd of January.
This time I created something for my lovely Grandmother who lives in Poland.
This is a chocolate card with my handmade foamiran flower, Lemoncraft paper, and great laser cut chipboards from Craftyenjoyments store
This special day is coming soon so I hope you create something similar for your Grandparents.
They certainly deserve it.
Have a great weekend...






To created my inspiration i used:



Desire ornaments 0339


Ornaments set 07


Foamiran white 001


Gossamer blue Lemncraft papers 12x12


Vintage time 028


Thank you for visit us

Monika
 xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment