Challenge rules

Friday 1 February 2019

Exploding box for a Godparents of baptized Valentina

Hello everyone, it is Monika Miłek from Fabryka Serc
 with new inspiration for a baptism gift.
 A baby's christening is a joyful event shared by close family and friends. 
So for this special day, I created a personalised exploding box with laser cut chipboards, 
 3d model inside the box, beautiful ScrapAndMe papers from my lovely Craftyenjoyments store and my handmade foamiran flowers.
This box will be a gift for godparents of little baptized Valentina and her parents. 









To created my inspiration I used:

                                                 ScrapAndMe papers -Little cutties 12x12
Font 
  
















Foamiran olive green  to made leaves









Have a lovely day!






No comments:

Post a Comment