Challenge rules

Wednesday 21 August 2019

A joyfull card "My happy day"


Hello everyone, 
it's Nina from Handmade by NinaB with you today. 

I would like to share with you my inspiration work for CraftyEnjoyments 
with the stunning and beautiful Mintay By Karola paper from "Secret Place" collection. 
During the making of this inspiration card, I noticed that the beautiful and bright colors of the papers made me on a happy mood, and therefore I had the feeling that this card inspiration would be named "My happy day". 
I  used foamiran to make the roses an tiny flowers you can see on the card, the color of foamiran was white. The roses got a pink color with soft pastels and the petals are cut out by hand.
The tiny flowers are made with a die from 
Rosy Owl "Heart flowers"
I left the foamiran white and used green stamens with them. 


On the background, I used laser-cut chipboard from CraftyMoly and a few crystal stickers with green color matching the color on the papers. 

All of these inspirational products you can get from CraftyEnjoyments store 

 










Products I used for creating my card


















With this card, I wish you all a great day full of inspiration and happy thoughts
Hugs, Nina 





No comments:

Post a Comment