Challenge rules

Wednesday 18 September 2019

"Believe in yourself"


Hello everyone, it's Nina from Handmade by NinaB
Today I would like to share my latest inspiration card
"Believe in yourself"

We all have better days and days when we feel a bit blue...
This card is made for
someone to bring a little hope into the blue days.

I used the beautiful paper collection 
Lemoncraft " Next to me",  the stunning colors
on the paper bring you in a good mood.

Lasercut chipboards, 
 handmade foamiran flowers with beautiful centers,
 and a few self-adhesive crystals  as decoration
is all the card needs to bring you the message
"Believe in yourself"

All of the products you can get from CraftyEnjoyments Store.








The products I used on my card














I hope you liked my inspiration work, and wish you
a wonderful day 💗

Hugs -Nina-

























No comments:

Post a Comment