Challenge rules

Wednesday 7 October 2020

Together and Forever

 

Hello everybody

This time I would like to present to you my new work for Craftyenjoyments.

In it, I wanted to emphasize all that warmth that is present in the photo. I used a Cupid chipboard, which symbolizes love, which I covered with various embossing powders to add volume. Also here you can see a lot (more than 20)  handmade foamiran flowers  with microbeads and stamens. I tinted them with oil pastels. Compositions of flowers give even more tenderness to the layout. For multi-layered effect I used a large number of cut-out elements from 'Mintay papers' collection, as well as various cuttings, which I tinted with different colours.

I hope you enjoy it.

Love and be loved 💕!!!








To make this layout I used

Mintay - Flora Book 2 - Elements for cutting - 6 x 8"

Mintay - Wing Book - Elements for cutting - 6 x 8" 

Cupid - 0283M Cardboard 

019 Foamiran Peach - 0019 Foam

019 Foamiran Peach  - 0019 Foam

004 Foamiran Lemon - 0004 Foam

030 Foamiran Lime Green - 0030 Foam

No comments:

Post a Comment